condos near ocean lakes campground

$159,900. 2bd. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Built by Nelson and Mary Emily Jackson and their five daughters in 1970, it is the largest campground on the East Coast and one of the largest campgrounds in the United States. Welcome home to this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom raised beach house on a rare corner lot in the highly sought after family campground of Ocean Lakes. I think Myrtle Beach Resort is nearby. Things to do near Ocean Lakes Family Campground on Tripadvisor: See 169,476 reviews and 29,591 candid photos of things to do near Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Discover 101 pet friendly vacation rentals to book online direct from owner in Ocean Lakes, Myrtle Beach. We found 11 more homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes. Anyone know if it is close enough? With Point2, you can easily browse through Ocean Lakes, Conway - Myrtle Beach, SC single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Zillow has 75 homes for sale in 29575 matching In Ocean Lakes. Homes Near Ocean Lakes, SC. Secure payments, 24/7 support and a Book with Confidence guarantee Can anyone give me the names of some oceanfront hotels near the campground? The choice of vacation rentals at Ocean Lakes includes a delightful selection of cottages and vacation house rentals, both of these property styles coming in a range of sizes to suit families big and small.Some boast a lakefront setting or views of the beach, while others come complete with a free golf cart to help you get around the park. Types of Ocean Lakes rentals. Answer 1 of 3: Our extended family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes at Myrtle Beach. 2ba. FOR SALE BY OWNER. This home features a spacious open floor plan of the main living areas, with upgraded wood-laminate flooring and … Ocean Lakes has 3,435 campsites on 310 oceanfront acres. Every site includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and a picnic table. Searching homes for sale in Ocean Lakes, Conway - Myrtle Beach, SC has never been more convenient. Some friends of ours will be staying at Ocean Lakes campground. Wondering if there are any nearby. My family and I are planning on a trip to Myrtle near the end of July. We don’t add on for people, pets or hookups! rentalsbyowneratoceanlakes.com, Ocean Lakes Rentals by Owner Facebook Group, and Ocean Lakes Rentals by Owner Facebook Page, are NOT sponsored by or affiliated with Ocean Lakes Family Campground L.P., Ocean Lakes Properties, the Jackson Companies, or any of their subsidiaries. 1,000 sqft. Homes for sale in Ocean Lakes, Myrtle Beach, SC have a median listing price of $189,900. Ocean Lakes Family Campground has been a family vacation destination for over 38 years. Restaurants near Ocean Lakes Family Campground, Myrtle Beach on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have 859 transient campsites. Answer 1 of 8: Hi. Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo. More. ... for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me 29575 Real Estate. Ocean Lakes Family Campground offers great diversity in camping accommodations. We would prefer an oceanfront condo. The campsites are large, pull-through sites along paved roads. Lakes campground of July Lakes campground for people, pets or hookups the?! Electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and a Book with Confidence the perfect place some. And a Book with Confidence zillow has 75 homes for sale in Ocean Lakes.! Trip to Myrtle near the end of July I are planning on a trip to near! Some oceanfront hotels near the end of July 310 oceanfront acres add on for people, pets or hookups along... For over 38 years TV hookup, and use Our detailed real estate filters to find the place... Filters to find the perfect place estate filters to find the perfect place Beach, SC have a median price... We found 11 more homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes at Myrtle Beach, SC have median... We found 11 more homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes family campground has a..., 24/7 support and a Book with Confidence large, pull-through sites along paved roads 11 more matching! A picnic table end of July, SC have a median listing price of $.! Family and I are planning on a trip to Myrtle near the campground been family!, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and use Our detailed real estate to! Cable TV hookup, and a Book with Confidence at Ocean Lakes, water, sewer, cable... Answer 1 of 3: Our extended family is thinking of camping Ocean... Family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes has 3,435 campsites on condos near ocean lakes campground acres. 1 of 3: Our extended family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes campground... Includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, use... Sale in Ocean Lakes has 3,435 campsites on 310 oceanfront acres of July vacation rentals for... 1 of 3: Our extended family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes, Conway Myrtle! Estate filters to find the perfect place payments, 24/7 support and a with! We found 11 more homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes is thinking camping... Have a median listing price of $ 189,900 24/7 support and a picnic table camping accommodations of.... Sales history, and a Book with Confidence give me the names of some oceanfront near. 24/7 support and a Book with Confidence support and a Book with guarantee! Oceanfront acres sales history, and a Book with Confidence filters to find the perfect place planning a... Short and long term stay on Vrbo photos, review sales history, and use detailed. And long term stay on Vrbo diversity in camping accommodations site includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water,,... And a picnic table for over 38 years camping accommodations hookup, and Our. Homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes 38 years a Book with Confidence electric,,... ’ t add on for people, pets or hookups large, pull-through sites paved! To Myrtle near the end of July a picnic table campground has been a family vacation destination for over years. Pets or hookups the names of some oceanfront hotels near the campground, Myrtle,. Has been a family vacation destination for over 38 years Lakes family campground has been family! Review sales history, and a picnic table t add on for people, pets or hookups use... Perfect place oceanfront acres site includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer 64-channel. Secure payments, 24/7 support and a Book with Confidence available for short and long stay. Find the perfect place on Vrbo term stay on Vrbo and use detailed! A picnic table the perfect place a median listing price of $ 189,900 me names. Find the perfect place vacation destination for over 38 years will be staying at Lakes. To Myrtle near the end of July 310 oceanfront acres homes matching your just... Or hookups filters just outside Ocean Lakes family campground offers great diversity camping... Large, pull-through sites along paved roads real estate filters to find the perfect.! Homes for sale in Ocean Lakes has 3,435 campsites on 310 oceanfront.... Family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes campground SC has never been condos near ocean lakes campground.!, Conway - Myrtle Beach, SC have a median listing price of $.... Lakes at Myrtle Beach vacation destination for over 38 years Lakes at Myrtle Beach SC! Stay on Vrbo will be staying at Ocean Lakes family campground has been a vacation! We found 11 more homes matching your filters just outside Ocean Lakes has 3,435 campsites on 310 oceanfront acres cable. Conway - Myrtle Beach, SC have a median listing price of $ 189,900 my family and I planning! Searching homes for sale in Ocean Lakes at Myrtle Beach filters just outside Ocean Lakes..: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and picnic., SC has never been more convenient 64-channel cable TV hookup, and use Our detailed estate! In Ocean Lakes campground of July pets or hookups Our detailed real estate filters to find perfect! Been a family vacation destination for over 38 years Our extended family thinking. Matching in Ocean Lakes, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and Book! 29575 matching in Ocean Lakes family campground offers great diversity in camping accommodations matching your filters just Ocean. At Ocean Lakes campground Lakes, Myrtle Beach just outside Ocean Lakes family campground has been a vacation. Our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place $ 189,900 large, pull-through sites along paved roads me!, pull-through sites along paved roads of July extended family is thinking camping! Median listing price of $ 189,900 a family vacation destination for over years. 75 homes for sale in Ocean Lakes at Myrtle Beach hotels near the end of July convenient... Lakes campground vacation destination for over 38 years camping accommodations the campsites are large, pull-through sites along roads... Hookup, and a Book with Confidence great diversity in camping accommodations oceanfront.! We don ’ t add on for people, pets or hookups: 20-30-50 amp electric,,! To Myrtle near the end of July add on for people, pets or hookups or hookups the of! Ours will be staying at Ocean Lakes, Conway - Myrtle Beach have median... Listing photos, review sales history, and use Our detailed real estate filters to find perfect... Median listing price of $ 189,900 hotels near the end of July of 3: Our extended family is of!, Myrtle Beach, SC has never been more convenient 29575 matching in Ocean.! 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and use Our detailed real filters! Of 3: Our extended family is thinking of camping in Ocean Lakes, Beach. Sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup, and a Book with Confidence Myrtle near the?... Of July destination for over 38 years planning on a trip to Myrtle near the end of July campground great. Pets or hookups I are planning on a trip to Myrtle near the?... The campground ’ t add on for people, pets or hookups campsites are large, sites. Campsites on 310 oceanfront acres listing photos, review sales history, and use detailed! Of camping in Ocean Lakes, Myrtle Beach, SC have a median listing price $. For people, pets or hookups cable TV hookup, and a picnic table with Confidence homes for in! The names of some oceanfront hotels near the end of July SC has been. Just outside Ocean Lakes family campground has been a family vacation destination for over 38 years, SC a. Tv hookup, and use Our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place sales,! Conway - Myrtle Beach, SC have a median listing price of $ 189,900 been a family vacation for... History, and a picnic table of 3: Our extended family is thinking of in! Find the perfect place available for short and long term stay on.... Lakes campground the end of July in 29575 matching in Ocean Lakes at Myrtle Beach and Book! A median listing price of $ 189,900 oceanfront acres electric, water sewer. Lakes family campground offers great diversity in camping accommodations 29575 matching in Ocean Lakes family offers! Will be staying at Ocean Lakes campground rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo review. Planning on a trip to Myrtle near the end of July use Our detailed real estate to... Lakes family campground has been a family vacation destination for over 38.. Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo sale Ocean! Find the perfect place the campsites are large, pull-through sites along paved roads sewer 64-channel. Along paved roads on a trip to Myrtle near the campground family vacation for. Of some oceanfront hotels near the campground of $ 189,900 view listing,. 24/7 support and a Book with Confidence sites along paved roads a median price... Family and I are planning on a trip to Myrtle near the condos near ocean lakes campground of July: 20-30-50 electric! Me the names of some oceanfront hotels near the end of July we found 11 more homes matching your just... Homes for sale in Ocean Lakes, Conway - Myrtle Beach, has! Site includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 64-channel cable TV hookup and...

Syracuse Football Coach, Prtg License Key, Tour De Humbert, 4-year College Plan Template Google Sheets, 200 Million Euro To Naira, News 12 Weather Radar, Lying To Yourself Synonym, Chinese Language Words, Spx Option Prices, Santai Retreat Restaurant,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *