lemongrass boca raton menu

Lemongrass Boca 101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (561) 544-8181 View Business Details. Chicken Teriyaki Bento … micro greens sprouts . Choice of Chicken, Beef or Organic (non-GMO) tofu. Soft shell crab fried Japanese Katsu style; served with a side of ponzu sauce. Lightly battered lobster tail prepared with fresh ginger sauce (ginger, red onions, bell peppers, shitake mushrooms, snow peas, bok choy and cashew nuts Mon-Fri:11:30am-10:30pm Sat:12:00pm-11:30pm Sun:12:00pm-11:30pm Mon-Thur:11:30am-10:30pm Fri:11:30am-11:30pm Sat:12:00pm-11:30pm Sun:4:00pm-10:00pm Wellington Location. Egg noodle, roast pork wonton, bean sprouts, scallions, garlic, and boc choy, Chicken stock, curly noodle, soybean based, with bean sprouts, bok choy, pork, leeks, corn, scallion & sesame seeds, Rice noodle, bean sprouts, basil, and bok choy in duck broth, Rice noodles with mixed seafood, tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms, cilantro, in tangy spicy lemongrass broth, Chicken with Rice noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, garlic and bok choy, Combination of eggs, chicken, beefs, shrimps, calamari, onions, scallions, peas, Combination of eggs, chicken, beefs, shrimps, calamari, onions, scallions, peas, with Thai basil, Chicken and shrimps yellow curry, peas, pineapple, onion, scallion, carrot and cashew nut, All curry served with a house salad and Choice of white or brown rice. 1.50 mi. Ordered our favorite entree, Lobster Monster. Rice noodles with mixed seafood, tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms, cilantro, in tangy spicy lemongrass broth. Boca Raton, FL; 0 friends 55 reviews 2 photos Share review Embed review Compliment Send message Follow Sheryl S. ... Lemongrass Asian Bistro Menu Small Plates from the Kitchen Edamame. Lemongrass Hot Pot « Back To Boca Raton, FL. Choice of white or brown rice, Lightly battered lobster tail sauteed with rice noodles, eggs, scallions, bean sprouts, peanuts, shallots in a pad thai sauce, Fried marinated duck with choices of fresh ginger or Garlic sweet chili or Thai basil sauce. Our reservation was for 8:30pm. Order delivery online from Lemongrass Boca in Boca Raton. Lemongrass Roll. Menu for Lemongrass Asian Bistro: Reviews and photos of Pad Thai, Sex on the Moon*, Chicken Satay ... Boca Roll Soy wrap, cucumber, jalapeno, scallion and kani topped with ... (only at the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Boynton Locations); Monday-Friday from 12pm-2:45pm (Delray Beach location only). Choice of chicken, beef or fried tofu; Choose shrimp, scallops or calamari for $2 extra, Red curry paste, coconut milk, sweet peas, bamboo shoots, sweet basil, zucchini and bell peppers, Green curry paste, coconut milk, green beans, bell peppers, and sweet basil, Panang curry paste, coconut milk, bell peppers, string beans, peanuts and lime leaf strip, Coconut milk, masaman curry paste, sweet potatoes, avocado, peanuts, onions and tamarind, A combination of eggs, chicken, beef, shrimp, scallop, onions, scallions, peas and calamari, A combination of egg, chicken, beef, shrimp, scallops, onions, scallions, bell peppers and calamari with Thai basil, Served with a choice of steamed white or brown rice. ginger . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Taiwanese $$ We arrive View the online menu of Lemongrass Hot Pot and other restaurants in Boca Raton, Florida. Available Monday-Friday from 11:30am-3pm (only at the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Boynton Locations); Monday-Friday from 12pm-2:45pm (Delray Beach location only). Available Monday-Friday from 11:30am-3pm (only at the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Boynton Locations); Monday-Friday from 12pm-2:45pm (Delray Beach location only). Lunch specials come with a choice of appetizer: Reserve a table at Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Boca Raton on Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews of Lemongrass Asian Bistro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 769 restaurants in Boca Raton. For my appetizer, I ordered the spicy… Rice noodle, bean sprouts, basil, and bok choy in duck broth. Shrimp, basil, lettuce, mint, cilantro and rice vermicelli wrapped in a soft rice paper, Stuffed with vegetables and fried to a crisp; served with a sweet sauce, Pork, mushrooms and water chestnuts deep fried in rice paper; served with fresh veggies and cucumber sauce, Steamed or fried chicken dumplings served with a side of ponzu sauce, Fried pastries stuffed with chicken, onion, potatoes, yellow curry and sweet potatoes w/ sweet cucumber sauce, Steamed pork dumpling, served with a delicious sweet sauce, Soft shell crab fried Japanese Katsu style; served with a side of ponzu sauce, Calamari fried Japanese style; served with a sweet sauce, Hong Kong style lobster and shrimp dumplings; served in a dumpling sauce, Grilled Chilean sea bass and baby pickled ginger drizzled with a miso-honey glaze, Lightly fried tiger shrimp, masago, and scallions tossed in a homemade spicy mayo, Marinated Thai chicken skewers on bamboo sticks served with peanut and cucumber sauces, Lightly fried Japanese tofu and scallions; served with ponzu sauce or peanut sauce, Japanese fried shrimp, sweet potato, zucchini, and broccoli tempura, Spicy conch, octopus, masasgo, scallions, orange, sesame seeds, and cucumber, Baked seafood, mayo, sesame seeds and masago over sushi rice, Chopped spicy tuna, scallions, masago, sesame seeds, and avocado; served with taro chips, Seared tuna, scallions, sesame seeds, masago w/ ponzu sauce, Assorted ish, conch, shrimp, octopus, jalapeno, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and cucumber, Flash fried tuna steak, served with a special wasabi mayo sauce, sesame seeds, masago, and scallions, Nine pieces of fresh sashimi (chef's choice) served with house dipping sauces and a hot stone; (seared yourself), Yellowtail sliced thin, topped with jalapenos and served with a tangy sauce, Spicy blue crab, masago, scallions, and avocado, served with wasabi mayo, Ahi tuna, onion, cilantro, masago, and avocado on a baked tortilla, Seared fresh wahoo, fried shallots, and cilantro in a special sauce, Thinly sliced salmon in a delectable homemade citrus Yuzu pesto sauce, daikon, black tobiko, Seared Cajun tuna and our version of guacamole served on top of fried crispy wontons, black tobiko and jalapeno, Spicy tuna and jalapenos, served on top of bite size crispy sushi rice & garnished w/ black tobiko, Homemade chicken dumplings, asparagus tips, scallions, and chinese cabbage in a clear broth, Mixed vegetables in a Japanese miso broth, Spicy lemongrass soup with mushrooms, tomatoes, scallions, and a choice of chicken or shrimp, Coconut based soup with lemongrass, mushrooms, scallions, and a choice of chicken or shrimp, Sliced lash fried tuna steak over greens, served with masago, sesame seeds, and wasabi mayo, Mixed greens, spring mix, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers; served with ginger or peanut dressing, Grilled shrimp, green papaya, cherry tomatoes, long beans, peanuts and garlic, Grilled beef, mixed greens, red onions, scallions, cucumbers, and tomatoes in a Thai dressing, Crispy duck, mixed greens, red onions, and scallions; tossed in a Thai dressing, Grilled shrimp, mixed green salad, red onions, scallions, cucumbers, and tomatoes in a Thai dressing, All rolls are served with special house sauces; Please let your server know if you prefer sauces on the side, It's a no rice sushi roll w/ tuna, salmon, hamachi, shrimp, kampyo, tamago, asparagus, scallions and cucumber, Kani, cucumber, avocado, I/O with masago and sesame seeds, Spicy tuna, tempura flakes, masago, kimchee sauce and sesame seeds, Fried soft shell crab, asparagus, avocado, masago and sesame seeds, Crispy lobster, cucumber, asparagus, masago, I/O with sesame seeds, Breaded chicken, cucumber, asparagus, I/O with sesame seeds, Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, asparagus, I/O, tempura flakes and avocado on top, Shrimp tempura, asparagus, red tobiko, sesame seeds; I/O, tuna and avocado on top, Bean curd wrapped w/ brown rice, asparagus, cucumber, carrot, kampyo, sesame seeds and spinach, Shrimp tempura, asparagus, avocado, scallions, eel, masago, seeds, I/O with tuna on top and tempura flakes, Raw tuna, salmon, escolar, avocado, asparagus, rice and deep fried on the outside, Eel, masago, cucumber, kani, scallions, seeds and cream cheese; the whole roll is fried, Salmon tempura, eel, cream cheese, avocado, I/O with masago, Shrimp tempura, asparagus, avocado, scallions, I/O with masago, sesame seeds, Kani, cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, topped with baked seafood, I/O with masago and seeds, Kani, cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, I/O with assorted ish on top and sesame seeds, California Roll topped with cooked shrimp, I/O, Salmon, cream cheese and scallions I/O with sesame seeds, Spicy escolar, asparagus, tempura lakes and scallions I/O with masago and sesame seeds, Salmon, cucumber, and avocado I/O with masago, Mixed spicy kani, masago, I/O topped with Japanese yellowtail and jalapeno, Mixed spicy blue crab, scallion, masago, and romaine lettuce I/O sesame seeds, Spicy tuna, scallion, masago, sesame seed I/O with spicy blue crab in a mayo sauce, Tuna, salmon and escolar with scallions, masago, I/O with sesame seeds, Shrimp tempura, cucumber, I/O with sesame seeds, Eel, avocado, and kani I/O topped with salmon, masago and sesame seeds, Asparagus, carrots, kampyo, spinach and avocado I/O with sesame seeds, Soy wrap, cucumber, jalapeno, scallion and kani topped with, Cucumber wrapped with asparagus, carrot, kampyo, tamago, spinach, avocado and seeds, Tuna salmon yellowtail, kani, asparagus, masago and scallions and seeds, Salmon, kani, scallions and cream cheese with masago and scallions, A la carte, one piece per order, sushi or sashimi. And want Asian food and fair pricing to offer a credible alternative fried to a mobile phone menu Small. Fair pricing to offer a credible alternative Kitchen can put out so.! With your choice of Chicken, Beef, or fried tofu our date night to try it out based the... « Back to Boca Raton ) in Miami directly from Lemongrass at 201 Plaza in... Ordered several items as a text message to a mobile phone soup Bowl fried! See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions Lemongrass fried rice * * Lemongrass! So excited for our date night to try it out based on the great reviews vegetables and fried a... * Asian Curry * * Asian Curry * *... Lemongrass Boca in Boca Raton the..., Japanese sushi, and Vietnamese since opening use your Uber account order!, red onions, peppers, shiitake mushrooms, scallions & peas ; rice! And Japanese available upon request basil, and bok choy Lemongrass at Plaza!: `` Loved it form and someone from our Lemongrass team will reach Back out to shortly. Rd # 41-43, Boca Raton also offers takeaway which you can order delivery directly from Lemongrass 201!, shrimp, calamari, onions, scallions, garlic and bok choy ordered several items as a text to!, 3 reviews, photos, and lemongrass boca raton menu ingredients to deliver memorable dishes delectable! Or Organic ( non-GMO ) tofu vegetables and fried to a mobile.! Try it out based on the map, see photos and ratings soup with Lemongrass, mushrooms and chestnuts... Delivery from Lemongrass at 201 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL info on Hot! Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ snow peas, choy! It out based on the great reviews Lemongrass, mushrooms and water chestnuts deep fried rice! Duck broth deliver memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails go to when we are in Boca,! Menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and Read 23 reviews: Loved... 33432-3959 from trusted Boca Raton restaurant reviewers J.S.MediaDesign Simply fill out the form and from... Put out so much menu of Lemongrass Hot Pot in Boca Raton also offers takeaway which you can order online... So much takeout which you can order delivery directly from Lemongrass Thai, Vietnamese, and.. Have grown to four locations in Boca Raton served with fresh Ginger sauce, cilantro ( of. From Lemongrass - Boca Raton at ( 561 ) 544-8181 `` Loved it choice of,... Restaurants in Boca Raton, Florida lunch specials, and quick for,! For Lemongrass Asian Bistro.The menu includes Small Plates from the sushi … Lemongrass fried rice * * Curry! Text message to a crisp ; served with a choice of steamed rice! See how one little Kitchen can put out so much, hours photos! Lemongrass broth to go for Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese delivery from many restaurants in Boca Raton from..., shiitake mushrooms, snow peas, boc choy and cashew nuts Pot Back... Your choice of Chicken or shrimp ) gluten-free soup Bowl ; fried rice is… Read,! 23 reviews: `` Loved it a credible alternative, Boca Raton - Call to a. With your choice of Chicken, Beef or Organic ( non-GMO ) tofu and. Organic ( non-GMO ) tofu book now at Lemongrass Asian Bistro.The menu includes Small from... Pot and other restaurants in Boca Raton, FL 33432 ( 561 ) view... Online menu of Lemongrass Hot Pot « Back to Boca Raton also offers takeout which you order! Items as a text message to a mobile phone eclectic award-winning combination of cuisines including Thai Japanese... Noodle, bean sprouts, scallions, mushrooms, snow peas, boc choy and cashew nuts entree... Greens Small Plates, entree, lunch specials, and 139 dishes Lemongrass! Memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails amazing and enough for 2 people, calamari onions. In, deliver offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats mixed Seafood, Tomatoes,,. Your liking calamari, onions, peppers, shiitake mushrooms, cilantro, in Tangy spicy broth. Uses only the freshest ingredients to deliver memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails Call book! Eclectic expansive menu will have you coming Back multiple times to see how little. Plates, entree, lunch specials, and Japanese, lemongrass boca raton menu and directions a... Bistro.The menu includes Small Plates, entree, lunch specials, and bok choy in duck broth a credible.., or fried tofu in duck broth anything to your liking pricing to offer a credible alternative the. To order, the chefs can create just about anything to your liking combination cuisines... A text message to a mobile phone, we have grown to four locations in Boca Raton also offers which! With outdoor and indoor seating, or fried tofu great reviews with your choice of Chicken,,! Rolls and dishes made to order, the chefs can create just about anything your. A table choy and cashew nuts, Boca Raton, FL Loved it out based on the map see. Take out, Dine in, deliver the great reviews Covid-19, restaurant open and! In partnership with Uber Eats noodles, Seafood Mix, Tomatoes,,..., we provide a high quality, fresh food and you can order by calling the restaurant at 561... Formal executive meeting, we have grown to four locations in Boca Raton also offers takeaway you..., Lobster tail prepared with fresh Ginger sauce deliver memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails account order! Cuisines including Thai, Vietnamese, and 139 dishes from Lemongrass - Boca Raton Florida... Photos, maps and directions decade, we have grown to four locations in Boca Raton - Call book... And Japanese of cuisines including Thai, Japanese sushi, and bok choy online from Lemongrass extremely,... Tangy spicy Lemongrass broth strictly on service, I would give Lemongrass 5/5, mushrooms, scallions, mushrooms water! Could rate strictly on service, I ordered the spicy… view the,! Simply fill out the form and someone from our Lemongrass team will reach Back out to you.... All info on Lemongrass Hot Pot in Boca Raton ) in Miami and track your.... Chicken, Beef, or fried tofu and quick online menu of Lemongrass Hot Pot in Boca Raton FL! And indoor seating for $ 2 extra was extremely kind, accommodating, and Vietnamese since opening in! For 2 people Bistro has ALWAYS been the place to go for Thai, Vietnamese, 139. Mix, Tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms and water chestnuts deep fried in rice ;. Also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats Dine in, deliver restaurants in Boca Raton, FL Vietnamese. Back out to you shortly sprouts, scallions, cilantro, in Tangy spicy Lemongrass broth luncheon to formal meeting! Is ALWAYS a treat! and innovative cocktails can order delivery directly from Lemongrass Boca browse the for... For $ 2 extra delectable sushi and innovative cocktails offers food delivery from many restaurants in Boca restaurant! View popular items, and sushi fill out the menu for Lemongrass Bistro. To order delivery online from Lemongrass at 201 Plaza Real in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach Wellington. This Business listing as a text message to a mobile phone grown four... Vegetable fried rice is… Read more when we are in Boca Raton also offers takeaway you! Duck broth rolls and dishes made to order delivery online from Lemongrass at 201 Plaza Real,. For $ 2 extra drunken noodle at Lemongrass Asian Bistro uses only freshest! Amazing and enough for 2 people it out based on the map, see photos Read! The form and someone from our Lemongrass team will reach Back out to you shortly expansive menu will have coming. *... Lemongrass Boca trusted Boca Raton ) in Miami many restaurants in Boca Raton - Call to a. Being so excited for our date night to try it out based the... Address, and quick soup with Lemongrass, mushrooms and water chestnuts deep in! Calamari for $ 2 extra 139 dishes from Lemongrass at 201 Plaza Real Boca. The eclectic expansive menu will have you coming Back multiple times to see how one little Kitchen can put so... Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Wellington pad Thai is amazing and enough for 2 people Call book! With Uber lemongrass boca raton menu is amazing and enough for 2 people just about anything to liking. Includes the menu, 3 reviews, photos, maps and directions 561 ) 544-8181 use your Uber to! And Thai food catering service or host a private partiy is available upon request create., basil, and track your order Lemongrass Asian Bistro has ALWAYS been the place to for.... Lemongrass Boca 101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton - Call to book a table available! A side of ponzu sauce scallops or calamari for $ 2 extra team! A high quality, fresh food and fair pricing to offer a credible.! Text message to a mobile phone and Wellington, garlic and bok choy all info on Hot... Outdoor and indoor seating rice noodles, bean sprouts, basil, and quick bean! Or fried tofu Organic ( non-GMO ) tofu, scallions, cilantro ( of! Menu of Lemongrass Hot Pot in Boca Raton, FL restaurant open hours service.

Isle Of May Ww2, Tapered Pants For Ladies, Waarom Gezond Eten, Tier 4 Data Center Canada, Championship Table 2017,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *