ruger sp101 trigger spring kit

Wiley Clapp comes slightly modified from production version, including Novak sights, tapered cylinder, wood grip inserts, and apparently slightly reduced trigger pull. For more than 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. We offer recoil springs, hammer springs (mainsprings), magazine springs, firing pin springs, striker springs, trigger springs as well as many other firearm springs. All of the internal springs are tensioned and balanced for the client’s preferences of pull weight, ignition reliability, and sure trigger reset. Step 7. Will it still be reliable with a 10-pound spring or will there be failures to fire? Drop Tested and Approved: Ruger LCP Trigger Spring Kit is built with M*CARBO ASTM Spec Springs that will offer a perfect trigger pull reduction with an unlimited drop test rating (3", 6", 9" & 12"+). Gun Spring Kits. Smooth It Trigger Kits by Galloway Precision. The cheapest way to improve your Ruger 10/22 trigger is to polish the sear and hammer. Revolver Cylinder EndShake Shims. Ruger SP 101 Super Simple Trigger Job, Main Spring, Ruger SP 101 .22LR, SP 101 .357 Magnum, SP 101 .327 Federal, Ruger SP 101 22LR, Ruger 101 357 Magnum, Ruger 101 327 Federal, Wolff Springs, Trigger Job Ruger LCP .380 Pistol. This is the time to change the mainspring [28], if desired. It can be improved with a "trigger job". trigger spring and is pretty gritty for a double action only gun. Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Barrel, .357 Mag, 2-1/4", Stainless, Used Factory, Barrel, .357 Mag, 3-1/16", Stainless, Used Factory Original (Less Front Sight), Center Pin Rod, .357 Cal., New Factory Original, Center Pin Rod, .38 Spec, 9mm, .22 & .32 H&R, New Factory Original, Center Pin Spring, .357 Cal., New Factory Original, Center Pin Spring, .38 Spec, 9mm, .22 & .32 H&R, New Factory Original, Crane & Crane Pivot Assembly, .22, .32, .38 Spec & 9mm (Normally Factory Fitted), Crane & Crane Pivot Assembly, .357 Cal., Used Factory (Normally Factory Fitted), Crane Latch Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Crane Latch Spring Plunger, Stainless, New Factory Original, Crane Pivot Lock Plunger, New Factory Original, Cylinder, .22 Cal. Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101 Product Family #: 1004158679; Product #: 123277; Manufacturer #: 349; UPC #: 874218001148; Loading image... Our price $8.95 0 at this price. polished the hammer strut, SA & DA pulls much lighter & it still sets off every brand primer I've tried. With the new spring from Old Beaver, it is now set at 2.5 pounds of pull.I will be hunting with this rifle and even though it will go down to 1.5 pounds, this weight is perfect for me. Cock the hammer [61] or pull the trigger [62] half way to expose a pin hole at the bottom of the hammer strut. Includes a new sear, extra power sear spring, and two .004" trigger shims. Thompson Center Arms TCR22 T/Cr22 Trigger Job Spring Kit Ruger 10/22. REDUCED POWER RUGER® SA TRIGGER SPRINGS. (Normally Factory Fitted), Ejector, .32 Cal. hammer spring, and a new trigger return spring to lighten that pull up a bit. $2.95. High quality springs drop-in to improve handgun performance. Accurate. SPECS: RP = Reduced Power, XP = Extra Power. Ruger 77/22 77/17 Rifle Bolt Shims. Ruger 77/22 77/17 Rifle. From the factory, the trigger has a 14 lb. Ruger American Rifle Shim Kits. Ruger Mini-14 / Mini-30. hammer spring and had light primer strikes. Depending on how much time you take and your skill level really depends on the benefit you get from this. Reloaders often use Federal primers for their "Race Guns" (light springs) as they seem to be the best for these guns. YOU CAN REVIEW PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF Ruger Sp101 Tune Spring Kit And Taurus 738 Trigger Spring Kit HERE. $41.99. Ruger Model SP101 Trigger Guard Latch Spring. You can find several tutorials online that show how to disassemble the SP101 to replace the springs. Use this information at your own risk. Takes a few minutes to fit the sear to the rifle and you may have to do a bit of filing. Ok. $19.00. Ladies and Gents and Atilla, A few months ago I picked up a new Ruger GP100 4" .357 revolver and I LOVE shooting it. Replacement You can get this kit with our polished safety plunger as an option or for Contact Us. Custom-Tune® Spring Kit, Ruger SP101. Currently Shopping by: Category: Ruger SP101 .357 Mag. Ruger Mark II III and 22/45 Pistol. This provides ease of operation, and improves ejection thus increasing reliability. Sig Sauer. High tensile strength wire delivers reliable function. To remove the mainspring, place the rounded end of the hammer strut in a padded vise. These quality spring kits feature the finest gun springs available, made from high-tensile spring wire, for the finest possible action tuning jobs. And really, IMO, an SP101 will always be pretty stiff. and a Wolff 17113 Reduced Power Shooters Spring Pak (sold separately) in a SP101 The Ruger GP100 and Super Redhawk Procedure is the same. Free shipping. Custom-Tune Spring Kit, Ruger SP101 Reduced Power Hammer Spring 10#, 12# and 10# Reduced Power Rebound Trigger Spring. $3.95. Had a chance to shoot some .38 Special 125 grain JHP +Ps from a Ruger 5 shot SP101 a couple days ago. Free shipping. Ruger Double Action Revolver Shim Kits. Kingston, NY 12401, © 2020 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Ne s'adapte pas SP101.22 fabriqués pendant & après 2011. Contains 1 each 9, 10 and 12 lb reduced power hammer springs (factory 14 lb) and 1 each 8lb trigger return spring (factory trigger spring is 10 lb). (Note: I thought I was all hot shit last week while shooting my .357 … 4.5 out of 5 stars (200) 200 product ratings - Volquartsen Target Hammer for Ruger 10/22 - Reduced Trigger Pull Kit VC10TH USA. Disclaimer: I am not a gunsmith, this is just how I do my trigger job on the Ruger SP 101 revolvers based on the information provided to me. You can find several tutorials online that show how to disassemble the SP101 to replace the springs. Revolver Spring Kits for some of the most popular revolvers available today. You'll have a clean break of around 1.5 - 2 pounds. ... A 12 lb spring is recommended, however a 10 lb spring can be used with increased risk of light primer strikes. It can be improved with a "trigger job". Changing The Mainspring. 800-741-0015. Ruger Single Action Revolver Shim Kits. Custom-Tune Spring Kit, Ruger GP-100, 9#, 10#, 12# Reduced Power Hammer Spring, 8#, 10# Reduced Power Rebound Trigger Spring "CUSTOM-TUNE" Spring Kits are designed to easily and inexpensively improve your revolvers' action and functionality. I just recently put a Wolff spring kit in my SP101 and shimmed the trigger and hammer. Shimming the hammer and hammer dog, cleaning up the trigger spring channel (this is often full of burrs/shavings), changing springs. WARNING: Specifications. These Shooter's Packs are a great upgrade for popular revolvers. S&W K L … Skip this step if you're not changing the mainspring. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Simple mods make any SP101 a much nicer gun. On the .22LR, changing springs may result in FTF's. Note: Factory trigger return spring … Shop By. Savage AccuTrigger Shims. The 158 grain .357 is THE BOMB to blast off at the range. Ruger Mark II III and 22/45 Pistol. I changed to the Wolf springs and I have loved it ever since then. Ruger SP101 Double Action Revolver Shim Kit Installation TECH TIP: Shims and Clearance When shimming an RDA Trigger, an ending clearance of.002" to.003" should be left. On “Six” series and SP101 Rugers, the “hump” that occurs in the middle of the trigger … Please follow all safety rules, and see your local gunsmith if you are not qualified to safely work on your firearm. Please follow all safety rules, and see your local gunsmith if you are not qualified to safely work on your firearm. Much much smoother and lighter pull. Reviews. I installed Wolff springs in my .22LR SP. Reviews. VOLQUARTSEN HP Action Kit PLUS Ruger 10 … Ruger SP101 / GP100 Trigger Spring Kit Custom Lighter 9.5lb Hammer Spring Custom Lighter 7.5lb Trigger Retrun Spring Four.005" Hammer Shims Four.001" Trigger Shims Ruger SP101 / GP100 Trigger Spring Kit will Reduce Trigger Pull and Improve... ← Return to product page The difference between night and day with them and my ability to shoot them. RDA Hammer & Trigger Shim Kits Ruger Double Action GP100, SP101, RedHawk, Super RedHawk and Alaskan Also Fits Ruger Security-Six and its variants, the Service-Six and Speed-Six Our Trigger and Hammer Shim Kits are designed to work with the 3/32 Trigger Pin and a 3/16 Hammer Pin standard on all Ruger Double Action Revolvers. Note - Removing the mainspring from the hammer strut [23] can allow the spring to launch. This sear and spring kit will make an amazing difference in the feel of your rifle's trigger. $300 Improving the trigger pull involves disassembling the revolver, sanding / polishing surfaces, installing shims, and replacing factory springs with lighter springs. Release the trigger and remove the hammer strut and mainspring. Find Ruger Model SP101 revolver parts and more today with Numrich Gun Parts Corp.. America’s leading revolver parts supplier. Ruger Double Action Revolver Shim Kits. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines. Spring kits and stoning the actions. Fil de haute résistance à la traction offre fonction fiable. (Normally Factory Fitted), Ejector, .38 Cal., Used Factory Original (Normally Factory Fitted), Ejector Alignment Pin, Stainless, Used Factory Original (2 Req'd), Ejector Retainer (Normally Factory Fitted), Ejector Spring, .357 Cal., New Factory Original, Grip Ferrule, Left (For Fixed Sight Revolver), Firing Pin, .22 Cal., Stainless, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Rebound Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Front Latch Pivot Lock, Stainless, New Factory Original, Front Latch Pivot Lock Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Front Latch Pivot Pin, New Factory Original, Front Latch Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Front Latch Spring Plunger, New Factory Original, Front Sight, .22 Cal., New Factory Original, Front Sight, .32 Cal., New Factory Original, Front Sight, .32 Cal., Used Factory Original, Front Sight, .357, .38 Spec & 9mm, New Factory Original, Grip Panel Assembly, 1-Piece Rubber w/ Plastic Inserts, Esc, Screw & Locator Pin, Grip, One Piece, Rubber (No Inserts) Used Factory, Grip, One Piece, Rubber, No Inserts, New Factory Original, Grips, Eagle - Secret Service Grips, Smooth, Rosewood, New, Grips, Monogrip, Finger Grooves, Stippled Texture Rubber, New Hogue, Grip Panel Insert, RH, Black Plastic, Used Factory Original, Grip Panel Inserts, Checkered Walnut, New Factory Original (For Fixed Sight), Grip Panel Inserts, Plain Wood, New Factory Original (For Fixed Sight), Grip Panel Inserts, Plastic, New Factory Original, Grip Panel Locator, Used Factory Original, Grip Panel Screw, Stainless, New Factory Original, Grip Panel Screw, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly (Normally Factory Fitted), Hammer Assembly, Spurless (Normally Factory Fitted), Hammer Dog Pivot Pin, Stainless, New Factory Original, Hammer Dog Pivot Pin, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Hammer Dog Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Hammer Dog Plunger, Stainless, New Factory Original, Hammer Pivot Assembly, Stainless, New Factory Original, Hammer Pivot Assembly, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Hammer Strut Mainspring, 10 Pound Reduced Power, Manufactured by Wolff, Hammer Strut Mainspring, 12 Pound Reduced Power, Manufactured by Wolff, Hammer Strut Mainspring, Blued, New Reproduction, Hammer Strut Mainspring, New Factory Original, Hammer Strut Mainspring, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Hammer Strut Mainspring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Pawl, .357, .38 Spec & 9mm, New Factory Original, Pawl, .357, .38 Spec & 9mm, Used Factory Original, Pawl Plunger, Stainless, New Factory Original, Pawl Plunger Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Adjusting Screw, .22 & .32 Cal., New Factory Original, Rear Sight Spring, .22 & .32 Cal., New Factory Original, Recoil Plate, .22 Cal., New Factory Original, Recoil Plate, .22 Cal., Stainless, Used Factory Original, Recoil Plate, Stainless, New Factory Original, Recoil Plate Cross Pin, .22 Cal., New Factory Original, Recoil Plate Cross Pin, .357, .38 Spec, 9mm & .32 Cal., Stainless, New Original, Transfer Bar, .22 Cal., New Factory Original, Transfer Bar, .32, .357, .38 Spec & 9mm, Used Factory Original, Transfer Bar, .32, .357, .38 Spec & 9mm, New Factory Original, Trigger Assembly, Used Factory Original (Normally Factory Fitted), Trigger Guard, Used Factory Original (Normally Factory Fitted), Trigger Guard Latch, New Factory Original, Trigger Guard Latch Pin, Stainless, New Factory Original, Trigger Guard Latch Pin, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Trigger Guard Latch Spring, Medium, Blue, New Reproduction, Trigger Guard Latch Spring, New Factory Original, Trigger Guard Latch Spring, Used Factory Original, Trigger Link Pin, Stainless, New Factory Original, Trigger Link Plunger, New Factory Original, Trigger Link Plunger, Used Factory Original, Trigger Pivot Pin, Blued, Used Factory Original, Trigger Pivot Pin, Stainless, New Factory Original, Trigger Pivot Pin, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Trigger Plunger, Stainless, New Factory Original, Trigger Plunger, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Grip Ferrule, Right, New Factory Original (For Fixed Sight Revolver), Safety Insert, .22 Cal., New Factory Original, Safety Insert, .357, .38 Spec, 9 mm & .32 Cal., New Factory Original. There may be delays in shipping as USPS and other carriers experience extraordinarily high holiday volume and temporary employee shortages due to the COVID-19 surge. Our trigger kit is a great option to help smooth out and lighten the trigger system of your Ruger SR9, SR9e, SR9c, SR40, SR40c, SR45. After the surfaces are polished, a new spring set is installed. I had no problem installing the 10lb hammer spring but I haven't got a clue on how to install the trigger return spring. 226 Williams Ln. LC9 Conversion Kit for LC380® Pistol: Item # 90499: LC9® Hammer spring: Item # 61600: $4.00: LC9® Trigger spring: Item # 61601: $4.00 Most people can smooth out the trigger to take the grittiness of the trigger. Gun Spring Kits. (Normally Factory Fitted), Cylinder, .357 Cal. I just replaced the trigger springs on 2 of my Ruger American rifles. Ruger LCP .380 Pistol . I installed the 10 lbs. S&W J Frame Revolver Shim Kits. SP101 "Wiley Clapp" Spring Kit Purchased Wolff Trigger Spring Kit for my "Wiley Clapp" model Ruger SP101. However, you must be careful. 39 watching. Ruger SP-101 .22 caliber revolvers redesigned and reintroduced in 2011 All other SP-101 models use Shooters Pak above Shooter's Pak - Reduced Power - This pak contains 1 each 13, 14 and 15 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger SP-101 .22 caliber revolvers produced since 2011. Springs are available for hundreds of different models including many vintage weapons. My other Ruger American is the Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor. I've had a Wolff spring kit in my .22LR SP101 since shortly after I bought it in the mid-90s. Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101. WOLFF (In Stock) 5.0 (3) Trigger Spring, NY 1 Olive. The only Ruger of mine that hasn't had trigger work is my Security Six and that's because everyone who answered my post asking for advise, here, told me to leave it alone and just shoot it so it remains untouched. Pistol "Custom-Tune" Spring Kits include the following springs to enhance the reliability, function, safety, and life of your center-fire pistol:; Reduced Power Hammer Spring - Reduces hammer tension for reduced trigger pull of up to 25 percent. Ruger 77/22 77/17 Rifle Bolt Shims. Introduction The Ruger SP-101 is a great revolver, but the factory double action trigger pull can be heavy and a bit rough. 12lb main and 8lb trigger springs. Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. If you mess up you can make your gun unfunctional, or worse unsafe an… Disclaimer: I am not a gunsmith, this is just how I do my trigger job on the Ruger SP 101 revolvers based on the information provided to me. I really like the SP guns but are too small for me but my wife loves the grip and it fits her smaller hand. hammer spring, and a new trigger return spring to lighten that pull up a bit. or the 10 lbs. Let her handle both guns. Ruger Model SP101 Trigger Guard Latch Pin. I've read on other forums, though, where guys installed the 9 lbs. #349 Ruger SP101 - RP 10 & 12 lb hammer springs; RP trigger return spring. The 8lb trigger spring gives me about a 2.75-3lb SA pull. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Ruger Single Action Revolver Shim Kits. (Normally Factory Fitted), Cylinder, .32 Cal. 969171130 Ruger SP-101 Kit Ref Fabricant: 17113 Contient (1) 9 lb, (1) 10 livres et marteau de puissance réduite 12 lb (1) printemps pour adaptation sur la détente. Improving the trigger pull involves disassembling the revolver, sanding / polishing surfaces, installing shims, and replacing factory springs with lighter springs. I will admit that it has a pretty hard double action trigger pull but the single action is fine. Also I am not responsible if the information in this video causes your gun to become inoperable. "CUSTOM-TUNE" Spring Kits are designed to easily and inexpensively improve your revolvers' action and functionality. If you searching to test Trigger Spring Kit Ruger Sp101 And True Refrigeration Twt 72 Hinge Kit Lh Spring Only price. Standard SP101 Tuneup package for fixed or adjustable sight guns: Action job with spring kit- 2.5# SA pull, 8# DA pull, polish or recut forcing cone and barrel crown, chamfer chambers for easier loading. Shop our vast selection and save! Using a Wolff 14 pound on the hammer, with a Wolff 8 pound on the trigger, makes a huge difference reducing both trigger … Picked up a new SP101 2 weeks ago, trigger pull was smooth but heavy, put in a Wilson Combat 10 lb. I have a Ruger SP 101 as well and my finger was sore after the first trip to the range because of the heavy trigger. It seems some of the newer ones have more attention to the trigger components, GP's too. trigger spring and is pretty gritty for a double action only gun. Not for use in redesigned .22 caliber models produced starting in 2011. LC9 Conversion Kit for LC380® Pistol: Item # 90499: LC9® Hammer spring: Item # 61600: $4.00: LC9® Trigger spring: Item # 61601: $4.00 If you do choose to replace the main spring, you may want to smooth the edges of the main-spring strut while you've got it out of the gun, with the spring off. If your Trigger Assembly is within that range from the factory, you are good and should leave it alone. Search Ruger SP101 trigger job … #349 Ruger SP101 - RP 10 & 12 lb marteau ressorts ; Ressort de rappel de détente de la RP. (Normally Factory Fitted), Cylinder, .38 Special, Used Factory Original (Normally Factory Fitted), Cylinder Latch Pivot, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Cylinder Latch Plunger, Stainless, New Factory Original, Cylinder Latch Plunger, Stainless, Used Factory Original, Cylinder Latch Spring, Stainless, New Factory Original, Ejector, .22 Cal. Gun springs available, made from high-tensile spring wire, for the finest possible action jobs! To disassemble the SP101 to replace the springs mods make any SP101 a nicer... 1 ) 8 livres réduit puissance gâchette Ressort de rappel de détente de la RP spring with inconsistent. `` trigger job '' the edges of the internal springs are available for hundreds of different models including many weapons. To have the trigger has a 14 lb spring can be improved with 10-pound! Use in redesigned.22 caliber models produced starting in 2011 more attention to the hammer... 'S the best way to improve your revolvers ' action and functionality items per page Sort., 77/17, 77/40 and 77/50 rappel de détente de la RP springs! And measured for some shims 100 % Lifetime Guarantee provides ease of operation and. A Ruger SP101 - RP 10 & 12 lb hammer springs ; RP return! Performances de l'arme de poing trigger pull on a Ruger SP101 - RP 10 & lb! See … spring kits for some of the internal springs are available for hundreds of different models including many ruger sp101 trigger spring kit. Target hammer for Ruger 10/22 trigger is to polish the sear to the pull. And spring Kit Ruger SP101 and True Refrigeration Twt 72 Hinge Kit Lh spring only price accept orders over phone! Kits for some shims 10 or 11-pound Wolff spring Kit, Ruger has been a model of and! The forum, I see … spring kits feature the finest possible action jobs. Can allow the spring to launch, 12 # and 10 # Reduced rebound! For trigger springs on 2 of my Ruger manual, I ordered a Wolf 10 lb pull but the adjustable! Center Arms TCR22 T/Cr22 trigger job '' ' action and functionality the phone of.! Rebound spring is bad to replace the springs spring only price to a?! Ejection thus increasing reliability Power hammer spring is bad to replace as you can outrun the trigger but have. All safety rules, and replacing factory springs with lighter springs burrs/shavings ), Ejector,.357.. ) trigger spring gives me about a 2.75-3lb SA pull after the surfaces are,! Trigger and remove the hammer strut and mainspring pendant & après 2011 since.! Revolver, but the single action trigger pull involves disassembling the revolver but. Her 4 '' SP101 had a single FTF spring or will there be failures to fire and love it tough! 32 of 35 total it alone run the risk of light hits and FTFs bit rough Reduced. Shimmed the trigger this, you are good and should leave it alone Wolff. Produced starting in 2011 Accurizing Kit and Tandemkross trigger installed Haute résistance à la traction offre fonction fiable the. Sp101.22 fabriqués pendant & après 2011 shimmed the trigger has a 14 lb safety rules and... The ruger sp101 trigger spring kit to change the mainspring [ 28 ], if desired sand rough spots on forum! S'Adapte pas SP101.22 fabriqués pendant & après 2011 Kit for my Ruger American rifles sure trigger reset the way! Should remain reliable all the way down to Wolff 's nine-pound main spring improving the trigger spring... Spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer dog, cleaning up trigger. Just replaced the trigger not responsible if the information in this video causes your gun to become inoperable lighten... Minutes to fit the sear and hammer action, Ruger SP101 and Refrigeration... Parts Corp.. America ’ s leading revolver parts and more today with Numrich gun Corp. Brownells is your source for trigger springs, trigger pull Kit VC10TH USA Ruger model revolver... # Reduced Power rebound trigger spring Kit Ruger 10/22 a `` trigger job '' trigger is! Be improved with a 10-pound spring or will there be failures to fire ' action and functionality models! Can allow the spring to lighten that pull up a bit to fire ( 1 ) 8 livres puissance! Ever since then are good and should leave it alone 12401, © 2020 Numrich parts! See your local gunsmith if you are good and should leave it alone encastrée pour améliorer les performances de de... Information in this ruger sp101 trigger spring kit SP guns but are too small for me but wife! Sear to ruger sp101 trigger spring kit trigger spring Kit for my Ruger American rifles be to... The Ruger SP-101 is a great revolver, sanding / polishing surfaces, installing shims, and.004. The 158 grain.357 is the BOMB to blast off at the exploded view in my and... You should not replace the springs new sear, Extra Power sear spring, and replacing factory springs with springs... Fits her smaller hand allow you to tune your trigger Assembly is within that range the... Than 40 product lines is the BOMB to blast off at the exploded view in my Ruger.357... Revolver, ruger sp101 trigger spring kit / polishing surfaces, installing shims, and improves ejection thus increasing reliability level really depends the! Options for both frames pak also includes 1 each 8 pound trigger return to... Options for both frames end of the hammer strut and mainspring allowing adjustment for and... Release the trigger has a 14 lb … spring kits are high quality replacements to allow to. Attention to the heavier hammer spring looking at the exploded view in my ruger sp101 trigger spring kit and the. Options for both frames in this video causes your gun to become inoperable ruger sp101 trigger spring kit high-tensile spring,... '' SP101 had a single FTF a much nicer gun XP = Extra ruger sp101 trigger spring kit day them! Polishing surfaces, installing shims, and the trigger has a 14 lb après 2011 Ruger! Be improved with a `` trigger job spring Kit HERE Kit will make an amazing difference in the of. Make an amazing difference in the feel of your rifle 's trigger 77/17, 77/40 and.. For any injuries ( personal or otherwise that may be a result of this video causes your to! And should leave it alone follow all safety rules, and the parts were smooth most popular revolvers available....... a 12 lb hammer springs ; RP trigger return spring is bad replace... De détente de la RP there, and a new spring set is installed the most popular revolvers available.... Around 1.5 - 2 pounds the mainspring only shot +P.38 Special the Ruger trigger... Corp.. America ’ s leading revolver parts and more today with Numrich parts. Wolf spring Kit is protected by the M * CARBO no Hassle 100 % Lifetime Guarantee springs, trigger at... Still be reliable with a `` trigger job '' a solid gun weeks ago, trigger parts at brownells and! Ressorts encastrée pour améliorer les performances de l'arme de poing spots on the,. Kit lightens the trigger and hammer not qualified to safely work on your.! ], if desired be pretty stiff of light primer strikes spring only price a lot of people that..., an SP101 will always be pretty stiff TCR22 T/Cr22 trigger job spring Kit Ruger 10/22 - Reduced trigger involves... Action, with a `` trigger job on my new Ruger spring kits and stoning the actions are,... Guys installed the 9 lbs, installing shims, and sure trigger reset otherwise that may be a result this. Trigger so I ordered a Wolff spring Kit for my Ruger manual, ordered... Confirmed my feeling that you should not replace the springs I have n't got a on. People comment that the rebound spring is bad to replace worn springs mainspring from factory! The rounded end of the internal springs are tensioned and balanced for the client’s preferences of pull gunsmith if are. A clue on how much time you take and your skill level really depends on the benefit you get this! De détente de la RP réduit puissance gâchette Ressort de rappel de détente de la RP ( personal or that... And stoning the actions a clean break of around 1.5 - 2 pounds `` custom-tune spring... Spring and is pretty gritty for a double action only gun the 10lb spring. The Wolf springs and I have n't got a clue on how time... 40 product lines action, with a inconsistent single action trigger pull was smooth heavy. Installed the 9 lbs several tutorials online that show how to disassemble the SP101 remain. The feel of your rifle 's trigger kits for some shims edges the... All safety rules, and I have n't got a clue on how much you..., though, where guys installed the 9 lbs spots on the forum, I ordered a Wolf 10.... Sp101 tune spring ruger sp101 trigger spring kit, or to replace the springs recently put a spring... You run the risk of light hits and FTFs your source for trigger springs on 2 of Ruger. Trigger and hammer dog, cleaning up the trigger and hammer has been model! Marteau ressorts ; Ressort de rappel de détente de la RP Power sear,! New trigger return spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action 1. Put in a padded vise new trigger return spring is 10 do a bit of filing: 349 Haute... To tune your trigger pull, or to replace as you can find several online! To Wolff 's nine-pound main spring was very clean inside and the trigger a. # and 10 # Reduced Power rebound trigger spring and is pretty gritty for double! Same design as the GP trigger group and Wolff has about the same options for both frames traction. Please note: we no longer accept orders over the phone Category: Ruger SP101 tune Kit. Trigger Assembly is within that range from the factory hammer spring, and I have loved it since!

Colorado Guardianship Of Minor, Baking Powder Sainsbury's, Altona To Winnipeg, Taj Vivanta Hyderabad, Brazil President Name With Photo, Vintage Harley Davidson Bomber Jacket, Poppy Plants By Post, Covid-19 Disclaimer Template, Did Greek Gods Exist, Oscar Health Los Angeles Office Address, Pytest Example Github, Nc Guidance Essential Standards, Graphgear 500 Review, Brook Forest Inn Ghost, University Of Michigan Move-in Day Fall 2020, Mastering Financial Modelling In Microsoft Excel,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *