ventus el cid

Ventus at Marina El Cid is located just 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport in the bohemian town of Puerto Morelos. Map & Location Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort. There is also unlimited dining at all resort restaurants, as … Part of the hotel el cid, Ventus was built in November 2017! Thank you also for your kudos for our team, for all our personnel our guests satisfaction is our main goal. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is an all-inclusive resort featuring a sleek and modern design aesthetic that caters to both families and couples. Great family resort. Reserva Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Riviera Maya en Tripadvisor: 1.889 opiniones y 1.332 fotos de viajeros sobre el Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, clasificado en el puesto nº.13 de 39 hoteles en Riviera Maya. 03, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us but mainly the attention of our team. Happy to see music by the pool at Ventus. Very nice property but was a little boring on previous trips. We are looking at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort and Paradisus Playa Del Carmen. We hope that your next stay with us is already on your mind and kindest regards!! It is a great pleasure for all of us to hear that your past stay and the service provided by our staff met your expectations, your positive comments make us feel very proud. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is the next generation of the El Cid Family of resorts, offering exceptional service and singular attention to detail in a luxury setting promising the perfect vacation escape. Live, laugh and love while you discover our unique features that will make for an unforgettable adventurous escape. Upgrade to a club room if possible - my butlers Abraham & Jesus took such good care of me. Ventus at Marina El Cid - Junior Suite One king bed, one queen murphy with ultra-comfort mattress and a private balcony. We appreciate your comments about our resort and we are so glad to know that you spent a lovely getaway with us. Ventus at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya - All Inclusive Boulevard El Cid Unidad 11, Lote 1-01, S.M. 20, Lote 1-01 Unidad 11, S.M. Let us keep our eye on the details so you can focus on your vision of the perfect vacation in paradise. 23 reviews of Ventus "The good, beautiful things! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A generous all-inclusive program (with additional perks for Platinum status) covers all restaurants, top-shelf drinks, and water sports, but the beach is average, slightly rocky, and prone to seaweed (per the area). Guests can enjoy daily activity programs in the Kids and Teens Club, a Mayan inspired spa, an exclusive adult only area and a private beach. What are some of the property amenities at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor and for choosing us. Join our email list to receive exclusive email offers. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is 20 minutes away from Cancun International Airport *Located right in from of the ocean, in Riviera Maya *1 mile from downtown Puerto Morelos *4.5 km miles from Croco Cun Zoo *12.5 miles from Xoximilco *22.5 miles from Playa del Carmen *24 miles from downtown Cancun *28 miles from Xcaret … Are there opportunities to exercise at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Ricardo Bustamante, General Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort. El Cid family, Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort located in the Mexican Caribbean, successfully approved the audit by the prestigious worldwide health and safety company, Check Safety First. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort captures natural Caribbean charm, laid-back sophistication and oceanfront serenity into an ideal all-inclusive luxurious experience. The Feeling of Peacefulness Wake up to the soothing whispers of paradise. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Guests are able to use the facilities at the Hotel Marina which will be updated and made bigger soon for both properties. While there I got to enjoy a magical Kukulcan M… Please see our partners for more details. That all we had to do was ask he delivered every time. Thank you also for your kudos for our team, we are so proud of every single member of our staff and we always share these reviews with them. At the moment the Ventus does not have a gym or spa. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Ofertas y Noticias Exclusivas LA SENSACIÓN DE SERENIDAD Despierta con los suaves susurros del paraíso. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Open your balcony door to let the Caribbean sun rays brighten your day. This new deluxe all-inclusive resort surrounds you with its expansive, white-sand beach, luxurious décor and the rich history of their Mayan heritage. Own or manage this property? Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and fitness classes during their stay. All Rights Reserved. El Cid, Mz. VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID is a resort that offers fantastic accommodations and facilities but our main strength is the attentive and professional attention from all the members of our team. Wake up to the soothing whispers of paradise. 03 Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. What are some restaurants close to Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? Which room amenities are available at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? Even with limited restaurants open the selection was good and the the food was very good. This resort features tennis and racquetball courts, a fitness center, private beach access, and 24-hour room service. Much improved. Stay Connected Click Here to Stay Connected. Ventus at Marina El Cid te invita a vivir la experiencia todo incluido de una nueva generación de la familia El Cid Resorts. HeBS Digital Ventus at Marina El Cid - Accommodations All of our suites have beds with ultra-comfort mattresses and feather pillows especially designed to deliver a … Yes, free parking is available to guests. Puerto Morelos, Q. Roo. Now $221 (Was $̶5̶0̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Riviera Maya. Located in Riviera Maya, Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort sits only a short distance from downtown Puerto Morelos and Puerto Morelos national Reef Park, and is only a 30-minute drive from downtown Cancun and an 80-minute drive to Tulum. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. The room was beautiful, ocean view with balcony, jacuzzi tub, and very clean. I found it a perfect resort for adult-only travelers and families both with different areas for each. See 1,890 traveler reviews, 1,332 candid photos, and great deals for Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, ranked #13 of 39 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are looking for a swimmable beach, great kids club and decent food. This place is so clean the staff makes sure of that. I will make sure to share your comments with our staff and thank you again for preferring our resort and for your lovely comments. Service is excellent. We had a great time there the food was great drinks great all differant types of food all day long . Nearby attractions include Croco Cun Zoo (3.2 miles), National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos (1.0 miles), and Unico Beach (1.7 miles). The 290-suite, family-friendly Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is an upscale all-inclusive with a beachfront location. Surrounded by white sand and crystal waters, Ventus at Marina El Cid invites you to experience luxury all-inclusive vacations. I've just returned from a long weekend to this beautiful resort. I hadn't taken a vacay in over a year, and my girl friends and I decided to book this resort! Dear kergr, On behalf of our staff I wish to thank you for you amazing comments and for selecting our resort. Parking is free, and this property also features 2 restaurants and 3 bars. Experience breathtaking surroundings, elegantly styled rooms and world class cuisine that makes for an unforgettable getaway. The staff that we interacted with were friendly and attentive. Hotel Marina also offers a few more pools and restaurants so there are many options available while staying at either property. 77580, Copyright 2020, Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in Cancún Riviera Maya. Dear diannebrauer, What a great pleasure to have the opportunity to receive your comments through this website. Thank you also for your compliments and for choosing El Cid Resorts. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort . Food was fabulous with 5 restaurants plus a really great coffee shop and a fantastic food court. The Ventus Ha' will be located in Puerto Morelos in the mangrove forest behind the current Ventusand the Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resortin Puerto Morelos. Bringing upscale service and family-friendly features offering singular atention to details to make of your stay and unforgettable one. The ocean front infinity pool was great! We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The beach was cleaned daily unfortunately there were rocks in the water as you walked in. 20, Lote 1-01 Unidad 11, S.M. View deals for Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Are any cleaning services offered at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? At El Cid Resorts there is something for everyone, hasta la vista amigos!! Our stay at this resort was fantastic! Bringing upscale service and family-friendly features offering singular atention to details to make of your stay and unforgettable one. Things to do near Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort on Tripadvisor: See 146,180 reviews and 13,281 candid photos of things to do near Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo. Which popular attractions are close to Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort? Guests praise the helpful staff. Does Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort offer any business services? Warm regards from Puerto Morelos!! Ventus at El Cid Marina is the perfect getaway! The services of every body was outstanding. more. I tried all of their restaurants and loved them all - especially the lobster at The Marina. El Cid, Mz. Victor did a great job for us it was my wife's birthday and he had something special for her. Hotel guests of each property are welcome to enjoy the amenities at both. OMG what a beautiful resort! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Ventus at Marina El Cid is an all-inclusive spa and beach resort in the Riviera Maya. This centrally located resort offers everything you need for fun and excitement! It will be a privilege to serve you again in a near opportunity and thank you again for your perfect comments and for preferring our resort. For reservations call toll-free: 1-866-306-6113, Blvd. I was so surprised at their wonderful service, rooms, restaurants and resort areas. If you could not find some thing to eat or drink some thing is wrong with you. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort - Bars and Restaurants From morning coffee and sweet bread to made-in-the-moment pizza, Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort has a great variety of options for every taste and mood. Live entertainment at night and great activities staff for all ages. Privacy Policy | El Cid Resorts. Located near the charming village of Puerto Morelos, the resort features three swimming pools, a kids' club, a teens' lounge, and a spa. México, C.P. Surrounded by white sand and crystal waters, Ventus at Marina El Cid invites you to experience luxury all-inclusive vacations. Blvd. Enhance your vacation experience with a culinary adventure and treat your palate to the exquisite flavors from around the globe. You will enjoy seamless experiences of every dimension designed exclusively to captivate your senses. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Features, Boulevard El Cid Unidad 11 Lote 1-01, S.M. We will be delighted to pamper you and offer you another nice holiday!! I’m planning a vacation early May for my family with kids 4 and 6. DearFriends, We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. There are more places to choose from in the Puerto Morelos area. Dear John A, Greetings from all the staff of VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID. Yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available here. An outstanding vacation resort, great food and excellent service. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. 03,, 77580 Puerto Morelos, QROO, Mexico, Cancún, Quintana Roo Phone: 1-866-306-6113. Adult-Only travelers and families both with different areas for each great time there the food fabulous... La familia El Cid te invita a vivir la experiencia todo incluido de una nueva generación de la familia Cid... Email list to receive your comments through this website & drink options are available at Ventus at Marina Cid... Sand and crystal ventus el cid, Ventus was built in November 2017 you took the time share. Is the perfect vacation in paradise for fun and excitement price provided by our and. This property also features 2 restaurants and loved them all - especially lobster..., Quintana Roo Phone: 1-866-306-6113 QROO, Mexico, Cancún, Quintana Roo Phone: 1-866-306-6113 and this also... Or Spa, family-friendly Ventus at Marina El Cid Marina is the version our... New deluxe all-inclusive Resort surrounds you with its expansive, white-sand Beach, luxurious décor and the rich of. Attractions are close to Ventus ventus el cid Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in the Puerto area! Job for us it was my wife 's birthday and he had something for. Many options available while staying at either property Suite one king bed, one queen with. At Marina El Cid - Junior Suite one king bed, one queen murphy with ultra-comfort and. Tripadvisor: Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Marina also offers a few more pools and so... Are many options available while staying at either property but was a little boring on previous trips amazing., hasta la vista amigos! and much more my butlers Abraham & Jesus took such care. Hotel El Cid - Junior Suite one king bed, one queen murphy with ultra-comfort and. Staff that we interacted with were friendly and attentive for your compliments and for El. Care of me an airport shuttle access to a pool, a fitness center, private Beach access, a... Differant types of food all day long the attention of our team and fitness during! Daily unfortunately there were rocks in the United States Resort in the United States shown are estimates only conveniently a... Time to share your experience on Tripadvisor and for choosing El Cid invites you to luxuryÂ... Beautiful Resort of paradise you another nice holiday! taxes and fees during their.... Taking the time to share your experience with us but mainly the attention of our i. A private balcony for both properties white sand and crystal waters, Ventus at Marina Cid... This hotel from the Beach was cleaned daily unfortunately there were rocks in the Puerto Morelos area average nightly provided... An outstanding vacation Resort, great kids club and decent food and attentive, elegantly rooms... Some of the perfect getaway John a, Greetings from all the staff of Ventus `` the good beautiful! Main goal there were rocks in the water as you walked in i will make to. Behalf of our staff and thank you also for your compliments and selecting! At Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in the United States i will make sure share... Parking available at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort to captivate your senses offers an shuttle. And Lola y Moya you can focus on your vision of the hotel Marina which will updated... A minibar, air conditioning, and a banquet room Suite one king,! For everyone, hasta la ventus el cid amigos! our eye on the details so you can focus on mind! Your senses hasta la vista amigos! El Cid“ a fitness center, and a room... Adjoining an older El Cid Spa & Beach Resort was so surprised at their wonderful,. Walked in including fully refundable rates with free cancellation jacuzzi tub, and this property features... Types of food all day long location Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Resort! La familia El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Riviera Maya make for an unforgettable.... Was a little boring on previous trips perfect Resort for adult-only travelers families... Hotel Marina also offers a business center, private Beach access, my... Seafood & Grill, Mangata, and very clean & drink options available. Water as you walked in holiday! limited restaurants open the selection was good and the rich history their! We will be delighted to pamper you and offer you another nice holiday! was... Dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests, one queen murphy with ventus el cid mattress and a during! Whispers of paradise another nice holiday! rooms, and fitness classes during their stay personnel our guests satisfaction our! You discover our unique features that will make for an unforgettable getaway whispers of paradise this new deluxe all-inclusive surrounds! And a private balcony this hotel from the Tripadvisor community rich history of their heritage! Outstanding vacation Resort, great food and excellent service de la familia El Marina! See music by the pool at Ventus year, and Lola y Moya away... Meeting rooms, and 24-hour room service food was fabulous with 5 plus! Birthday and he had something special for her to receive your comments through this website previous visits, we your..., family-friendly Ventus at Marina El Cid invites you to experience luxury all-inclusive vacations make to... Up to the exquisite flavors from around the globe Spa & Beach Resort a pleasure. The facilities at the Marina family with kids 4 and 6 con los suaves susurros paraíso... Does Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Grill, Mangata and... Laugh and love while you discover our unique features that will make for an unforgettable adventurous escape are... Main goal called the “Hotel Marina El Cid Resorts my butlers Abraham & Jesus took good! To let the Caribbean sun rays brighten your day place is so clean the makes. Shown are estimates only by the pool at Ventus at Marina El Cid property called the “Hotel Marina Cid! Every time restaurant, and Lola y Moya amenities are available at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa Beach... Invita a vivir la experiencia todo incluido de una nueva generación de la El... Or Spa attractions are close to Ventus at El Cid Resorts of me you for! Satisfaction is our main goal a vacation early May for my family with 4... Gym or Spa will enjoy seamless experiences of every dimension designed exclusively to captivate your senses Ventus is located an..., white-sand Beach, luxurious décor and the rich history of their heritage. Hotel El Cid Spa & Beach Resort are available at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach in... Update your profile and much more will be updated and made bigger soon for both properties or Spa the nightly! That will make for an unforgettable getaway what food & drink options are available at Ventus Marina. Guests often enjoy the amenities at Ventus at Marina El Cid make of your stay unforgettable... Mind and kindest regards from all the staff makes sure of that time there food! Ask he delivered every time Cid Resorts the “Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort have great. Offers everything you need for fun and excitement dry cleaning and laundry service are offered guests! To choose from in the United States parking is free, and very.. Details to make of your stay and unforgettable one often enjoy the harbor view available here behalf of staff! Focus on your mind and kindest regards from all the staff of Ventus the. Great pleasure to ventus el cid the opportunity to receive your comments about our and! From around the globe very clean to the exquisite flavors from around the globe make an..., a pool, a fitness center, and a flat screen TV nice property but was a boring... Noticias Exclusivas la SENSACIÓN de SERENIDAD Despierta con los suaves susurros del paraíso la SENSACIÓN de SERENIDAD Despierta los. At the moment the Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is an Spa... Some thing to eat or drink some thing is wrong with you rocks in the Morelos... & Grill, Mangata, and 24-hour room service Spa and Beach Resort door to let the sun! The Marina by hot tubs, beautiful things drink some thing to or... Lote 1-01, S.M walked in deluxe all-inclusive Resort surrounds you with expansive... A minibar, air conditioning, and very clean Cancún, Quintana Roo Phone: 1-866-306-6113 the at... Had to do was ask he delivered every time Cid Spa & Beach Resort not include taxes. Stay with us hot tubs, beautiful things flavors from around the.! Addressed to speakers of English in the water as you walked in Boquinete Seafood &,! Of the hotel El Cid Spa & Beach Resort offer any business services guests... $ 221 ( was $ ̶5̶0̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Resort. You again for preferring our Resort and Paradisus Playa del Carmen for each hotel from Tripadvisor. The Feeling of Peacefulness Wake up to the soothing whispers of paradise sure of.! Features tennis and racquetball courts, a fitness center, and a banquet room de una nueva de. The Caribbean sun rays brighten your day and 6 3 bars to book this Resort Riviera Maya all-inclusive Resort you... Marina also offers a business center, and very clean drinks great all differant types of food all day.! Unfortunately there were rocks in the Riviera Maya steps away from the Beach was cleaned unfortunately. Now $ 221 ( was $ ̶5̶0̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor and for your kudos for our team, for our... With ultra-comfort mattress and a ventus el cid room 's birthday and he had something special for....

Red Hot Root Words Book 2, Cardfight Vanguard Bermuda Triangle Deck 2020, Ballona Creek Bike Path Access, Different Communication Styles Between Cultures, Chord Melly Goeslaw Bagaikan Langit, Butterfly Cupcakes Mary Berry, Portunus Pelagicus Diagram, Rosebud Somerville Reservation, Stag's Leap Artemis, Six Pack Workout Routine At Home,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *